Saturday, May 25, 2019

Does anyone cycle between plans??? (Keto, Zone, CICO, etc?)

So I lost a lot of weight 2-3 years ago (Almost 40 pounds) by doing primarily Keto. I've gained about 20 back since then, and part of my struggle is that I just can't seem to not eat carbs... and after several successful days or streaks of eating Keto I'll fall back into a carb binge.. probably because I have nothing to fall back on while wanting carbs and I go nuts.

Eating Keto is easy for me, but if there is a day I want some carbs I'm wondering what the thoughts are from everyone on something I can safely and confidently revert to that is also healthy in the weight loss area in the terms of a plan? Like when on Keto and you really want carbs, do you do a day of Zone by not going over your Calorie goal... or does it just not matter what the hell diet it is and it is all about the CICO?

I've decided that I really want to lose the 20 pounds I've gained but I need to do it with a realistic expectation that I am going to want to eat carbs at some point, and some days Keto just doesn't cut it. Thanks for the input!

submitted by /u/cut_the_fat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HVaf4C

No comments:

Post a Comment