Saturday, May 25, 2019

Foe everyone who is struggling on their journey

I believe everyone who is on this journey of weight loss and losing body fat one day looked in the mirror and thought: "Why do I still look like this?". The truth is harsh, but if you don't have a good genetics and fast metabolism, you will struggle with those stubborn areas just like me. I just woke up today and after a gym session I looked myself in the mirror and thought how everyone knows that I am that gym freak who is there 6 times a week, but I still don't look the same as most gym freaks do. I don't have abs showing, matter of fact I have a muffin top and my butt and legs are a bit fat in that upper area. I thought that I was going to get rid of it by going to the gym almost every day and 70% of the time eating healthy without tracking calories nor amount of food (since it is labeled as healthy). I can lift a lot of weight and I got pretty strong, but you wouldn't say that on your first impression of me. So when you think you are doing everything possible, think about it once more.

Take a paper and pen and write down all your bad habits that you still have that you think have influence on your weight loss journey. Then, after you have them written down, eliminate them one by one every week or so, and replace them with good ones. Eating junk food few times a week? Limit that to one day a week, and preferably only one cheat meal, not the whole day of eating candy and stuffing yourself with pizza and burgers. If you miss out a training because you are too exhausted after a day at work, make a deal with yourself and get up an hour earlier and try to walk or do some light exercise in the morning. Are you eating healthy like me but still don't see any visible fat loss? We are probably stuffing ourselves with too much calories than we spend and we are on the maintenance and nothing is changing in the speed/way we would want to. Use smaller plates, eat calorie dense food that is high volume (you can eat a pound of beans and it has around 300 calories for example, and that is really A LOT of beans) and eat when you are really hungry. Choose the stairs instead of elevator, walk instead of using a public transport. Eat more whole foods. Bunch of stuff to take into consideration that can benefit you, just start writing.

Do you know those people who say "I just cut out bread and started walking more" and they transformed completely? Maybe you are not that type of a person that will benefit much of it, but for them it was enough. And me and you, well, we need to struggle a little bit more and make a greater changes in our lives, but it will pay off, I can promise you that.

It will add up and eventually we will see some results. Be patient, if there is no possible errors and if you are really doing everything you can to change your bad habits to transform your body and health to better, you will see the difference, most importantly you will feel the difference. Not so soon maybe, depending on your metabolism and genetics, maybe you will need a longer time, but hey, it should be a fun journey of transforming our bodies and seeing what they are capable of.

submitted by /u/monzter7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W2Y13S

No comments:

Post a Comment