Saturday, May 25, 2019

Need some weight loss advice...

So I’m female, about 5ft 4 and 160 pounds, and a college student. I’m on the naturally curvy side and have a little bit of chub on my belly. I also have really thick thighs and a bit of a booty. I have a little bit of a double chin but it’s mostly when I smile, and I think it’s because of my naturally round face.

I’d like to lose some weight, but I don’t want to lose weight in my butt, boobs or thighs. Just mostly in the belly area.

Does anyone have any advice to get in shape at home, and get toned? (I struggle with body dysmorphia, a little bit of an eating disorder and incredibly low confidence, so I’d rather not consider rigid calorie count an option... ) Thanks!

submitted by /u/kiichimatsu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wm9yMt

No comments:

Post a Comment