Saturday, May 25, 2019

What are your favorite non food related activities/interests?

Hello!

Now, I love food. Duh, it's kind of how I got here in the first place. I've used this love of food to fuel my weight loss journey by researching healthy recipes, meal prepping, etc. However, I realize I think about food a lot. It's kind of a huge part of who I am and I want to start thinking about it less.

So I was wondering, what do you losers like to do? I know a lot of your hobbies will probably be fitness related, which is fine, but I'm also interested in anything else! Knitting, writing, etc. I want to expand my horizons and I guess I'm looking for inspiration.

I guess I'll start:

  • I love musicals! I love attending them, listening to the soundtrack, and participating in them. I think once I get the time and money, I would like to invest in singing lessons (because I definitely need them 😂)

  • I love playing volleyball. I used to do club vball in high school, but it got too expensive and I haven't done it since. I would like to find some intramural team in my city. Not just for volleyball either, multiple sports!

  • I want to get more into distance running. The most I've ever done is 5 miles, but I think I want to try to run a half.

  • Reading! Now that this semester is over, hopefully I'll have more time to read.

submitted by /u/stepbystep0021
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wjyp3g

No comments:

Post a Comment