Monday, May 27, 2019

Obesity, number of fat cells, weight loss and maintenance

Hello everyone, I have several questions about weight loss and maybe you can help me out... I have done some research but it’s not clear to me if I got all the concepts right:

  • when you are an obese kid growing up your body will create more fat cells than a kid growing up in a healthy weight. So, when you read adulthood you can only “empty” the fat in your already existing fat cells, and not actually get rid of them, so later on, maintaining your new healthy weight will be harder (thigh not impossible!) and you can gain the weight back more easily.

  • Is there a way to really (and naturally) destroy or diminish the number of fat cells after a while in maintenance?

Thanks

submitted by /u/jinjonpin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2X8BM97

No comments:

Post a Comment