Friday, May 24, 2019

Sugars

What’s up redditors.

I’ve been pretty self conscious about my diet lately and I’ve been trying to avoid food that contains added sugars or too much fat as a matter of fact. I’m 19, 166cm, and I weight 155 pounds. Off topic I took a break from school came to Canada to work for 6 months and I’m salarying with my grandma, needless to say lots of dessert and carbs and fatty foods. We love seafood tho so that’s a good thing right?

Anyway my question is. Is it possible to avoid sugar completely? I’m pretty sure I can make an exception to vegetables, fruit and different kinds of natural source sugars like lactose. Like there’s sugar everywhere, I’ve seen a couple videos about people quitting sugar and how the most noticeable change is weight loss. I’m going to the gym like 4-5 times a week I do like 2 hours of pretty much just weights. Any thoughts?

I know it’s lots of things but my may concern is sugar.

submitted by /u/gorillaz34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JFNx3U

No comments:

Post a Comment