Friday, May 24, 2019

I can't stand being fat anymore... But I can't seem help it.

Hello folks,

I know, another post about "oh look at me i'm fat, help"... But hear me out, I need this post to be a little more personal (for my own good) then generalizing what I've been seeing from other posts.

I have been fat a big majority of my life. I am now 22, 6'1" and weight 332 pounds.

I am now at the usual "okay, thats enough" stage, but I have been through that stage way too often that it just demotivates me.

Here is what I need from you all... Please tell me what I need to do to stop eating in fast foods... actual good tips for weight loss... (foods to eat, how to get rid of fast food cravings, how often should I eat.) and lastly, what exercises I could do.

For the subject of exercises I could do, please note that I have NO GYM in my proximity as I live in a small town with no gym's. The closest gym is 325km away.

Please help me out guys, last thing I want is to keep shortening my life due to a constant bad diet.

submitted by /u/bgonethought
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VNOZmu

No comments:

Post a Comment