Sunday, May 26, 2019

Will I ever reach my goal?

I've started my weight loss journey around a year ago after excuses and getting lowkey offended by innocent comments coming my friends. I started HIIT five times a week (still doing it) and I consulted with a nutritionist to get weighed and measured every two or three weeks.

I've lost 11kg (24 lbs). I'm F/ 1,60, and I went from 86 kgs/189.2 lbs to 75kgs/165 lbs. I don't have a goal weight, or that's what the doctor told me, that we should not focus on the number on the scale, but the numbers of the measurements. While I think is somehow healthier than being fixated in numbers, I'd kind of like to know cause I don't have that tool she uses to measure me. If I should make a guess, it'll be 10/20 lbs more.

The thing is, I got stucked there. I know that I kind of abandoned the plan, but...I don't know why I can't keep it up with it now. I haven't gained or lost any more weight, I'm always fluctuating a few pounds up or down. I'm not binging and I'm not eating junk food but I don't have the energy to be as methodical and willing like last year. Some days I feel pretty and badass, but there are other days when I feel awful cause my arms are still kind of big and my stomach is not...flat. And I see a lot of posts where people got super fit and all their body rolls disappeared in the same or even less time that I've lost my weight.

While I don't want to go back to be that big, sometimes I wonder if I can get better than this, and if there's actually a way to get to my goal body, or if I'll be happy once I reach that goal.

submitted by /u/healtheheart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W3GUyM

No comments:

Post a Comment