Friday, May 31, 2019

Plateauing already!?

30F, SW -270, CW-256, GW-150

I’m frustrated again today because I’ve been plateauing for the last month. I started my weight loss in March, and for March and April, it was coming off pretty quickly! I was pretty consistently losing 1.5-2lbs per week! Then came May.

For the last month, I have been losing and regaining the same 2lbs every week. To say I am frustrated is putting it mildly. It feels so early to be plateauing and really makes me feel like I just can’t do this.

I’m fairly strict about sticking to my calorie budget (1400 a day), and within the last 2 weeks I’ve added going to the gym 3 times a week where I do 30 minutes of light cardio to warm up, and 30 minutes on weight machines.

Any advice on what I can do to kickstart out of this plateau?? I feel like I’m doing everything by the book but my body has just given up.

submitted by /u/laceybaghands
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wsYn4B

No comments:

Post a Comment