Monday, May 27, 2019

1st time here

Hello wonderful people,

I'm committing today to a healthier me! I'm a BMI of 32- I'm 5'6 and sitting at 198 lbs. 6 months ago I was 210 lbs but I stopped everything and want to get back on the wagon. My ideal goal weight is 154-156 lbs since its within the normal BMI range. Is anyone else starting or getting back on the wagon? I dont really have a support system so kinda looking for one I guess? Like to check in, see how you and I are doing etc. I'm going to sign up for weight watchers tonight since I had really great success with them in the past. Plus the meeting seem to be a big help for me. I'm try to start exercising 1-3 times per week for maybe an half and hour to an hour. Any tips or anything would be extreme helpful. I'm just kinda going off this sub and things online. My doctor wants to put me on a weight loss medication as well to help me lose weight but I'm unsure. I'm also bipolar type 2 so things can get tricky. But it isnt a excuses to de-rail me or stop progress.

submitted by /u/Feat181
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30PwD8q

No comments:

Post a Comment