Monday, May 27, 2019

I've been killing it but now I'm dying to poop normal

So I started on this journey a little less than a month ago, gradually adding more and more things into my weight loss regimen. First I started out just limiting my calories and tracking them religiously, I shoot to stay under 1800 calories but most days I stick around 1600, then I started couch to 5k, then added imf alternating 16/8 4 days and 18/6 3 days of the week. I feel like I've been killing it without killing myself which for me is ideal as I've had issues with consistency previously normally I'd be doing good and stay on track for a month or so then slip back to eating complete garbage and justify it by saying well I dont want to have too many restrictions and I just want to live a little. I've lost 12 pounds this month without really thinking about it 260 down to 248 with crystal clear urine (gives me the impression it's not all water weight) consistently drinking 140 to 200 ounces of water a day. I have noticed that even though I've packed my diet with fibrous vegetables (Brussels, broccoli, spinach) mainly that I've stopped pooping regularly, it started only having a movement every two days but I'm now on day to a movement every 4 days. I cut out caffeine, straight sugar, and coffee as well. Any advice on how to get back to pooping normally. I'm getting anywhere from 35 to 70 grams of fiber a day but my bowels are still slow. I can pee on command almost but itd be nice to be able to poop once a day. Any advice would be great.

submitted by /u/themez87
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YPm2Z1

No comments:

Post a Comment