Sunday, May 26, 2019

I'm I eating to little calories?

I'm 21 6.0 feet tall and current weight of 336. My goal weight is 170. I on average eat around 1200 to 1400 calories a day. This usually includes a full container 2% cottage cheese at 560 calories with hummus, meat and some bread. I usually only eat that meal a day somtimes I have a snack but normally just one meal daily. This also includes working outside occasionally currently building a food truck,and hitting the gym 5-6 times a week. I only do cardio which is either treadmill on full incline or elliptical machine. I lose 500 calories in about 35-40 min at the longest. I didnt record my weight at the beginning I have no idea why just forgot ( i plan on weighing myself weekly now). ive been on the diet 2 weeks and have saw some weight loss in my face. So to wrap this all up, is this a healthy way to lose weight or I'm I setting myself up for failure?

submitted by /u/Mythsono
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2K7L2Xh

No comments:

Post a Comment