Friday, May 24, 2019

Weight-loss and partners who like you 'bigger'.

Hey all, I just wanted to say that this community is amazing, you guys are what got me motivated to lose weight in the first place.

I've dropped 23kg in the past two years and am 7kg from my goal weight of 80kg which I aim to hit in October, most of my weight-loss was facilitated by MFP and CICO, whilst also moving to a healthier lifestyle, foods and exercise, I couldn't be happier with how far I've come.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend of four years is indifferent towards my weight loss, I knew when we met she liked bigger guys, but lately she's been making snarky comments about me being bony or skinny, and asking me to gain weight. I get that it's what she's into, but it's frustrating that the one person I'd love to share my success with is so negative about it, I can't even bring it up around her without a negative mood-change. I'm not really sure what to do, I've opened up to her about how I feel about it on numerous occasions, told her how much happier I am and how good I feel, but I'm always met with the response that it's selfish of me not to consider how she feels or that it's her whole sexual identity I'm denying her. I'd love some advice from anyone who has been through similar situations.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Fragum245
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WrGn9a

No comments:

Post a Comment