Thursday, May 30, 2019

Tomorrow, I am committing

In the last couple of weeks I have gone through many fluctuations. In the first two weeks I lost approx. 3.5 pounds.

It was good. I followed through on the weekends, about 3 days of the week eating at maintenance and 4 days of the week eating at a deficit.

I felt so accomplished that I hadn’t failed, and that I was making progress. But then, on one Saturday, when I promised myself I would let myself not track what I ate at a friend’s birthday party, I went over.

This has gone on until now. I admit, though, that I’ve given myself a small break to rest and recuperate and not care about the extra weight that I’ve gained- I need this low point to help me recognize the high points.

Tomorrow, I am committing to my weight loss plan. Those 5 extra pounds WILL stay off, and I WILL start tomorrow.

In fact, I’ll start right this second. No excuses, who’s with me?

submitted by /u/disconnect_1000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EVRptJ

No comments:

Post a Comment