Friday, May 24, 2019

Help me make the most of a unique opportunity.

I am a high school teacher, and for the first time in my 5 years of teaching, I finally have enough money saved up to not have to work this summer. I will be doing tutoring twice a week and subbing for summer school, but beyond that, I won’t have a set schedule/job.

So! This is very exciting because I have the next two months pretty much to myself. I want to use this time to focus on fitness/weight loss. This is where I need your help!

What specific things should I do over the next two months to create healthy habits and lose some weight? I’d like to lose 50 pounds (obviously not in the two months of summer).

For reference, my husband is very physically fit and has great eating habits. So when I’m around him, everything is great, but I’ll now be home all day without him. Up until now that usually means I eat like shit without his being around.

We also already do quite a bit of physical activity. We are on a year round volleyball team, we bike most places in the summer, and we play tennis at least once a week. We also just finished Insanity Max 30.

Thank you for your suggestions!

submitted by /u/hjnatt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JDcZah

No comments:

Post a Comment