Friday, May 24, 2019

Currently on a 1000 calorie deficit and only losing 1 pound/week, Help!

Hey guys, first time posting in this subreddit.

I started my weight loss journey about a month ago. At that time i was weighing around 184 pounds, (im 26 years old and 5 foot 7 btw). So i calculated my BMR and TDEE and the results came up that if i wanted to lose 2 pounds/week i would have to consume 1500 Kcal/day whilst excercising 1-3 times a week. I have made a 1500Kcal/day diet based on 35% protein, 40% carbs and 25% fats (all coming from healthy sources).

Despite my hard work and consistency, since i have been respecting my diet and excercise plan thoroughly, and only have been treating myself to a cheat meal once a week (i count my cheat meal calories, i dont go all out). Im not losing 2pounds a week as i should, i barely lose 1 pound.

Im really confused since about a year ago i did this same exact diet + same exact excercise plan and was able to lose 2 pounds a week easily. I was also weighing the same as when i started this time.

I dont know what to do, maybe im eating too low and my metabolism has slowed down or maybe i need to cut even more and eat 1300 Kcal/day. I dont mind losing 1 pound/week but id like to do it once im closer to a normal weight of 165 pounds. My inital goal was to remove this overweight pounds asap.

Anyways, i would love to hear some advice as to what might be the problem here! Thanks

submitted by /u/ignaraph
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VJWkDy

No comments:

Post a Comment