Tuesday, May 28, 2019

How to stay positive about the negative bits of weight loss? RIP my boobs

I (21F) have gone from around 215lbs to around 128lbs at 5’1 since December of 2017. I’d gained ~60lbs due to a shitty relationship and college in 2016-2017.

While I’m super happy to have finally hit my goal weight, my breasts have really died the last ~15lbs I lost. I went from ~36E to a sad, deflated ~34D, and it’s becoming harder and harder for me to view my weight loss positively and feel feminine because of it? Before weight loss my breasts were one of the few parts of my body I actually liked and felt confident about. It’s making my sex life a lot harder, I can’t stand to look at my chest because of how much the skin folds and moves whenever it’s touched.

I want to feel happy and confident about my weight loss, but I can’t get my head around accepting the loose skin?

submitted by /u/suckboisupreme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KbJHim

No comments:

Post a Comment