Thursday, May 30, 2019

Lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks (!!) and taking control back. Thank you all for helping me begin!

I’m recovering from disordered eating (emotional and binge eating) that caused crazy weight gain. I realized that it was time for sustainable weight loss that didn’t include some horrible fad diet. I’ve been eating 1122 calories a day (according to what Lose it suggested for my height and weight, and since I am relatively sedentary.) I’m a 5’3 female and I started at 164 two weeks ago and now I’m at 160. CICO honestly feels like magic because I can eat whatever I want as long as it’s within my budget. It feels nice to not be bingeing and taking control back, I just hope I can keep it up. This community has been such an inspiration for my and without it would never have begun. Thank you all for your posts šŸ’“ you’ve helped me start and I hope I can continue

submitted by /u/thebrunettegal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W17unm

No comments:

Post a Comment