Saturday, May 25, 2019

One year progress (300 lbs to 188)

Clothed Before/After

Shirtless Before/After

I posted in /r/progresspics but forgot to post here. I started in May of last year, so this is one year of progress.

Diet-wise I followed CICO and tried to eat as much protein as possible. Right now I'm at 1700 calories a day, might lower it if I continue to plateau.

As far as exercise goes, I only lift weights twice a week - back/biceps/abs one day and shoulder/chest/triceps the other day. I play soccer 2-3 times a week, which is amazing cardio and a lot of fun. Diet is the most important thing when it comes to weight loss, but being active 4-5 days a week definitely helped too.

submitted by /u/Thick_In_The_Warm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wmJCA8

No comments:

Post a Comment