Monday, May 27, 2019

[SV/NS] Seeing the change

I've been sick this past week with food poisoning which is really no bueno. I ended up losing 7lbs in about one day. I was very tired, weak, dehydrated. I still have little to no appetite but got back about half the weight I lost being sick. I'm currently sitting at about 210lbs which is 10lbs within my first real goal. I don't feel sickly from the weight loss anymore so I feel like that is my actual weight and it's been pretty consistent for the past 3 days after I got sick so we're gonna stick with that number.

I remember when I started and getting to 229 was a huge accomplishment, and now look at me! I have sized down my jeans one size, and my shorts almost 2 sizes at Torrid. I actually bought some shorts at Walmart and they fit and are very comfy and affordable. I just started noticing my face gains. My face is slimmer, I feel my jaw line and can see a peek of cheek bone. I also found that when I lay down and watch tv or tilt my head my double chin is a lot less significant and that's what led me to see how my face has changed and I have more shape to my face rather than fat and round. I'm sure my neck slimmed down some too because my necklace (which I rarely take off) is a lot longer than I originally put it.

I've been so into buying new clothes that I decided to buy a new swim suit also. I really wanted to try a high waisted bottom with a cropped top but I've been having trouble finding tops that meet the length I want. Well I found some bottoms and I found a top and it's short but high neck and shows A LOT more skin than I really wanted to. I sent a picture to my friend and she loved it and told me it looked amazing.

I left without it but on the way home I thought to myself, why am I so worried about people seeing my fat in my swimsuit? Whether I cover it up or not, it's still visible so why not just wear what's cute and what I want instead of trying to cover it or mask it with fabric?? I'm a lot more comfortable with my midriff, I'm experimenting tying my shirts to be a little cropped or show some skin. My smaller second fat roll is not visible when I stand up anymore so it doesn't bother me to show that part of my body much. Also, we're going swimming, it's gonna be fun. We're gonna be in the water. No one is going to give a hoot what we look like and there are girls out there MUCH bigger than I am rocking their two pieces and their summer clothes. I want to be more like them!

submitted by /u/jddanielle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wmQ4aj

No comments:

Post a Comment