Sunday, May 26, 2019

Day 1 (kinda) 27F/229lbs/5'4"

Since having my kiddo 5 years ago, my weight has been steadily increasing. I very recently quit my job to be a stay-at-home mom, and I've decided I've had enough. I want my daughter to see her mom being healthy. I'm trying not to make a big deal about the weight loss aspect of it to her, as I know firsthand how easily girls (even ones as young as her) can be affected by such things.

I've been making an effort for the last several weeks to eat better and be more active, and I've noticed a difference. But today I took the plunge - I put batteries in the scale and downloaded a calorie-counting app.

I don't have any questions yet, but I'm sure I will. If anyone has any advice they found (or would have found) helpful on their first day, I'm more than happy to hear it (and yes, I did already read the Day 1 post for today and found it very encouraging).

I just wanted to post, I guess to make it real and official. Thanks for having me, guys! I'm excited to join you!

submitted by /u/momonomino
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HQtBru

No comments:

Post a Comment