Friday, May 31, 2019

Someone please help me understand what's going on.

I'll try to make this short. I'm M/5'10"/228/44 years old. Basically started my weight loss journey 3 months ago. I eat around 1,500 kcal a day, I don't drink during the week, and I do an hour of CrossFit 4 days a week. It took a while to start losing weight and I know that was due to the muscle I was putting on, but I'm finally starting to see quite a bit of loss; 10lbs in the last two weeks.

Here is what I don't understand:

When I exercise and eat right, I see slow weight loss, sometimes I even gain a pound from day to day. Last night (and this is just one example because I've done this before) I skipped my workout and went to an outdoor concert. I didn't really eat garbage, just two chicken salad sandwiches, grapes, a pear, and about 200 cal of funyuns. I also drank 6 or 7 beers. I woke up this morning pretty sure that I had gained due to no exercise and beer, but instead, I lost 2lbs.

Why? This has happened before as well. What's happening when I take a day off from working out and don't eat right during the week?

submitted by /u/you_dont_no_me
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30WYMKB

No comments:

Post a Comment