Friday, May 31, 2019

Had a nice milestone to start my weekend! (SV)

37/F/5’4 SW: 283 | CW: 217 | GW: 130

I live in the US, so I normally weigh in pounds, but my doctor's office switched software recently, and now they use kilograms. I noticed that I have been approaching the 100kg mark, and today I am finally under it! https://imgur.com/a/VhVtgTm

This sub has been a great inspiration so I figured it was time I posted, even if only one person gains some inspiration! I still have a LONG way to go (nearing the 1/2 way mark). I have been using IF & CICO (staying between 1200-1300 calories per day), and it is working well for me. I still indulge when I want, but since I added IF, I am not able to eat nearly the portion sizes I used to. I am planning to add in some exercise very soon (have been waiting for the pool to warm up a little), but even then, I don't plan on doing anything too strenuous. I have had success with weight loss in the past, but never had success keeping off the weight because I always adopted a diet that was too hard to stick to long term. I feel like what I am doing now is really easy and shouldn't be hard to maintain long term.

My next big accomplishment will be getting under 200lbs, somewhere I haven't been in over 12 years!!

submitted by /u/emmyjoe311
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XhWoM9

No comments:

Post a Comment