Friday, May 31, 2019

Feeling frustrated over weight loss

I (27F) need some advice or encouragement. At my heaviest I was 243 lbs. I lost about 30 lbs over the last year due to issues with my gallbladder and having to limit what I could eat. I’ve been a lot healthier feeling since and have been trying actively to lose weight (goal weight 160lbs). I’ve been limiting my calorie intake to 1300-1400 per day for the last month and all I’ve seen is my weight maintain. I was tested a few months ago for hyperthyroidism since my mom has it but I was negative. I just don’t get why my efforts have been fruitless. I’m starting to feel really frustrated because I don’t want to starve myself and he miserable doing this. I want it to be a general lifestyle change which it has been so far I feel. Thoughts? Advice? Encouragement from others who’ve experience similar?

submitted by /u/Katemack22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Xk8gxc

No comments:

Post a Comment