Sunday, May 26, 2019

Part of my life coming full circle after losing nearly 100lbs. What are some things that you guys are proud of after losing weight?

So when I was a high school senior in 2016, I was around 270lbs and had zits on top of zits. One day I was in class and this one person I would hang out with sometimes who is brutally honest with everyone told me that I was fat and ugly. He wasn’t even trying to be mean, he just simply thought I was ugly so he told me. I remember feeling so horrible about myself for so long after that.

Fast forward to this year. I am now 190lbs and have nearly no acne. I was at the grocery store and out of nowhere that same person who called me ugly in high school walked up to me. He didn’t even say hi or anything, he just told me how great I look and that he is really proud of me for losing all that weight and that he wouldn’t have been able to do what I did if he were in my shoes. Then he just walked away. I literally only got like two words in, he only came up to me to tell me that and leave, and it felt good because I know how brutally honest he is and that he wouldn’t of told me that if he didn’t truly mean it.

I was so dumbfounded of what happened. It felt like part of my life coming full circle because in high school I had absolutely no self confidence at all and hated myself, and him telling me im fat and ugly made it worse. Now I actually have self confidence and don’t hate myself and then that guy shows up out of nowhere and tells me that and it made me feel even better about myself.

What are some moments/things you guys are proud of after/during your weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/iFunnyHistory
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30Klrtn

No comments:

Post a Comment