Sunday, May 26, 2019

Help me get back on track

I’m appealing to people who have been stuck in my situation before. My weight loss journey started October 2014 when I joined WW and I lost 2 stone (28lbs) in 2 months. A breakup happened and I moved home and for the next 9 months I dieted on and off and eventually gained 1 stone (14lbs) of it back. I moved to a new city where I was more active and surrounded my good influences so by 9 months after that I had lost a further 3 stone (42lbs) bringing me to my lowest ever weight but still a good 1.5 stone (21lbs) away from goal.

I started my career after graduating and was put on various medications for depression, anxiety and insomnia. This was 3 years ago and since then all I have done is gain that weight back... I’m not only 1 stone (14lbs) away from where I started back in 2014.

I’ve tried various diets, counting calories is what worked best but doesn’t seem to work now. I’ve tried Slimming World, Slimfast and WW but I can’t seem to stick to anything for longer than 2 weeks.

Has anyone been in this position and managed to get themselves back on track after such a long struggle off plan? I have body dystrophia and prone to disordered eating so I’m partially reluctant to keep track of food and weight religiously as it’s a trigger.

What helped you get back on plan?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/redpurplepinkblue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2X39Of6

No comments:

Post a Comment