Saturday, May 25, 2019

I lost 10 pounds!!!!

I posted a few months back because I was incredibly discouraged from “gaining” 2 pounds after going out to eat for one night. You folks set me straight and told me about how increased sodium intake will cause you to retain water, which makes a lot of sense. I didn’t give up and have been (mostly) sticking to my calorie goals, and it is working! I only had 25 pounds to lose, so 10 pounds is a huge deal for me.

I’m a 5’2” woman and started at 147 pounds. I felt terrible about the way I looked and wanted to fit into my pants again, so on New Years, I decided I was actually going to make 2019 my bitch. I mostly attribute my weight loss to CICO, but I also have a job that requires me to be very physically active. I’m pushing heavy stuff around all day, and I walk around 5 miles each day. My top was 8 miles, which I haven’t really done before!

I weighed in at 136 this morning!!!!! It has made a huge difference in the way that my pants fit, and everything fits better. I just feel like I look better, and I don’t cringe when I see myself in pictures.

This is the first time that I have lost weight without binging and purging. I’ve struggled with bulimia for 10 years. There was a point in my life when I was 110 lbs and still felt like I was hideously fat. Now I am 136 and I feel like I look great! I don’t want to be overconfident, I still have 15 pounds to go. For now, I am feeling content. It really all has been about CICO. It took me almost 6 months, but I can finally see some pay off to eating the same breakfast almost every day haha!

Thank you for everything guys. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will. I did take progress pics.

submitted by /u/amonomab
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Qo0DDr

No comments:

Post a Comment