Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Three years maintaining after 250lb weight loss; starting to struggle.

Hey guys :)

28/M/185lbs

I lost 250lbs a few years back, no real exercise, just CICO on a keto diet. I went from 425lbs to 175lbs. Since then I've maintained, and even had a skin removal surgery for everything from the waist up. After my surgery I even found myself down to 165, where I mentally felt happy being.

However in the last year I've found myself up in the 180/185lb range and really find myself struggling to get back down. I eat around 1500 calories a day, but even when I don't have a lot of cheat days, that's maintaining me with no weight loss (way less than TDEE calculators say I should be eating).

I want to get back down to 175 or 165, but right now I feel like I'm already cutting out calories a lot, and any more seems soul crushing. Has anyone else who has lost a chunk of weight run into issues like this? I know I'll always have an unhealthy relationship with food, but has anyone who's maintained found peace?

Any advice would be awesome. And keep on losing :)

submitted by /u/Tiverty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IgWEFd

No comments:

Post a Comment