Saturday, May 25, 2019

Kinda disappointed

Hello, I started my weight loss in January around 235 and my highest weight was probably a year ago, around 260. Now, I’ve reached my goal weight of 180, and I’m really disappointed. I still look so goddamn fat. I’m a 6 foot tall male with a natural stocky build (broad shoulders, somewhat easy to build muscle). Since I’m naturally a little bigger, I thought at 180 I’d be at the perfect weight, but I still have a ton of fat on my stomach especially when I bend over, it’s obvious. Man boobs are the same situation too. I’d post a picture if I wasn’t so embarrassed. I think most would suggest trying to build muscle, but I’m too embarrassed to go to the gym, and I don’t know why. I also pretend I’m not trying to lose weight if I get asked because I feel self conscious. Maybe there’s some way to do it at home? It would have to be quiet and something I could do in my room. Or, should I just keep losing? I don’t get it, how can someone that’s 6 feet tall 180 lbs look so overweight without actually being that overweight? Maybe my scale is wrong?

submitted by /u/creeperannihilator69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wgM3nW

No comments:

Post a Comment