Saturday, May 25, 2019

If you aren't exercising already, I HIGHLY recommend starting

When I started my weight loss journey I was really comforted knowing u could do it purely with eating less food (calorie deficit) because I was embarrassed about my fitness level and of course had appearance issues.

Well the last few weeks I decided to really get into going to the gym, even if I wasn't doing much I knew the routine of actually going there and doing ANYTHING was better than sitting at home. I'm happy to say this week I went to the gym all 5 weekdays, doing about an hour of exercise (excluding walking there and back) and I feel GREAT.

Seriously, it has helped me a lot! I feel much better both physically and mentally. I've always wanted to be a fit person, I want to be muscular and strong, I want to be able to run for miles and for the first time in my life I actually think I'll get to that level someday. I'm planning on going every weekday every week from now on and slowly increasing the amount of exercise.

For anyone who's curious, when u started my weight loss journey i aimed for a calorie budget of 1,600 calories which I plan on maintaining even with the exercise and so far I've still felt energetic and full every day!

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YPsZJH

No comments:

Post a Comment