Friday, May 24, 2019

Weight loss on night shift?

F 23 5’6” 207 lbs I started working night shift a few weeks ago (for the next at least 2 years) and have been told countless times that it’ll be impossible for me to lose weight while working nights, which makes me nervous... Switching from night shift to day shift right now is not possible for me, it might be a few years before I can change. I only work three 12 hour shifts a week though and feel like I can still possibly do something to help with weight! I try not to switch between days and night but when I’m off I tend to switch to sleeping at night/ being awake during the day, is that something I should stop doing? any success stories or advice is appreciated!!

submitted by /u/hightide601
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30HJut1

No comments:

Post a Comment