Friday, November 8, 2019

Down 48lbs. Stuck on those last two to hit 50! Barely notice the change so far, but occasionally it hits me!

July 27 to Nov 8

I started my weight loss journey with out much ado because I didn't want to get into the weight loss mindset without the work. They say you get the same endorphins from telling someone about a goal as you get from actually achieving it so I didn't even tell my mother until I was 20 lbs down. I've been taking it relatively slow, making as few changes as possible as slowly as possible. I started by just counting calories and eating less of the same stuff. Then when I plateaued, I started actively making better choices, packing my lunches, making my own coffee rather than buying it. My next plateau encouraged me to get a gym membership, but now I've hit another and am unsure what to adjust next. I'm down juuust shy of 50lbs and those last two lbs before my halfway point are driving me INSANE.

I'm 24/m starting at 340, and my first goal is 240. My final ideal goal is about 225, because that's that my body composition says I ought to be based on my size and muscle mass.

Just thought I'd do a proper post here, since I've given almost no updates since I got fed up with being fat and in pain and started my journey. My "before" photo was taken at 340lbs the day of our company photos, and seeing how fat I looked in all those photos was my breaking point. The right is this morning at 292. i still feel super fat, but the lost weight really helps my chronic pain, and occasionally i see some results for a day or so before waking up feeling like a fat piece of shit again. i hope i'll notice unmistakable change here soon.

submitted by /u/Jerrshington
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33uPO8l

No comments:

Post a Comment