Thursday, November 7, 2019

OMAD Diet (23:1 Intermittent Fasting)

Hey,

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with the OMAD diet?

I'm a relatively fussy eater and I find it hard to follow diets which require certain foods to be eaten. Because of this I'm looked more into CICO themed diets, due to my work/personal life I struggle with being able to follow even CICO throughout the day (also restricted by me being fussy again)

So I've started (10 days and counting) to test the OMAD diet, at the moment I'm eating one meal between 12-1pm every day consisting of 1200-1400 calories then nothing unless other than water.

Essentially my questions are

- Will this have any long term negative effects

- Anybody with personal experience and can give me some advice on it

- Is 'starvation mode' a myth, will eating 1200-1400 calories hinder my weight loss?

Appreciate all the help

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/MCFarrMCFarr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pORzhZ

No comments:

Post a Comment