Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Stopped losing weight for 2 weeks in a row

Hello everyone. I started my new weight loss journey on September 9th (starting at 372 as a 6'7 male) and am currently down 23 pounds. 372 was already about 20 pounds lighter than where i was about 6 months ago. I did this by getting the MyFitnessPal app and counting all incoming and outgoing calories. Also some minor lifestyle changes like cutting out soda, taking long walks, and not eating after dinner. I also started IMF two weeks ago doing 16:8. While continuing to do this, I have completely stalled on losing weight with no loss in 2 weeks. I have been continuing to stay well below my calorie count on most days, continued IMF, and even ran a Tough Mudder 5k last weekend. But nothing seems to be getting my back on track.

Any suggestions? I am feeling extremely defeated after seeing great success early. Anything would help!

submitted by /u/yoda4president
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Oc8WkP

No comments:

Post a Comment