Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thyroxine+Metformin on keto anyone?

SW: 118.1Kgs CW: 109.0Kgs TW: 60Kgs

I am wondering, has anyone tried to add Thyroxine (100-150μg once daily) and Metformin 1000 mg or thereabouts to their keto diet? In theory it should work, right? The thyrox keeps the plateau from happening , and the metformin takes care of whatever little insulin might be hampering the weight loss.. Would love to know if anyone has tried this and what were their experiences.

PS: Also, what's a reasonable time frame to lose 100 pounds. My diet currently consists of Total Calories: 1090 Carbs: 32 grams (I can't go any lower. I'm a vegan and even this was was insanely difficult)Fat: 102 grams. Protein: 90 grams.

Plus multivitamins. My daily water intake is in the range of 3500-5000 ml.

Any comments regarding the above ratio are more than welcome. I desperately , desperately, desperately desperately, desperately want to lose these effing extra 100 pounds I've put on. Come hell or high water.

submitted by /u/talky_van
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/351PkqG

No comments:

Post a Comment