Sunday, July 5, 2020

[F19, 5"5, SW: 67 kg, GW: 63 kg] Searching for a weight loss buddy/accountability partner :)

Hey r/loseit,

4 weeks ago I hit my goal weight of 60 kg (132 lbs), went on a trip right after, and when I came back home, everything just didn't work anymore. I have lost all my routines, have been binging a lot and not excercising and subsequently gained some weight back, putting me now at 67 kg again. Some of that is water weight, and it's still a healthy weight, but I really wanna get back to at least 63 kg, since I'm most comfortable at this weight.

I'm looking to get back into my routines and lose the weight, this time in a less agressive manner (eating 1500 instead of 1200 cal) and tracking my calories daily and weekly, as well as trying to listen to my body and eating 'intuitively' (still keeping track tho).

I would love to be able to have someone I can talk about this with, maybe motivate each other and help with accountability. I would prefer someone within my age range (+- 3 years maybe), but I really don't care where you are in your journey, even if you are already maintaining. I would be super happy if someone would be willing to help me :)

submitted by /u/hahaqwertz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z0gWw9

No comments:

Post a Comment