Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Finaly broke my plateau

I was realy strugeling, was on the same weight for over a month 87,5kg. Losing 100 grams, then gaining it back the next day.

I knew i was eating about right. Not every day was 500 kcal below my tdee, but no days were above my tdee either. Some also were below tdee. Eating around 1900 a day

Last week the scale finaly started to give. Lost 2,5kg since then. So right on track for my 400-500 grams a week. :-) if i count the month oFf no weight loss.

So, i'm telling you, no matter how hard it is, without seeing results, just keep doing what is right for you. The results will come.

M178cm From 107,5 to 85. Current goal at 75.

submitted by /u/kavijak
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gbBh7m

No comments:

Post a Comment