Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Gained a ton of weight over the last 6 months and I am now slowly starting to lose weight again.

I don't feel like giving a number but my weight has fluctuated a lot last few years, like by 80 pounds.

I have been on my bike again every day for the last 3 weeks. This is an upside to my car breaking down (it is FUBAR). I went 21 miles the other day, and 10 milesish today. About to take a train across the state for 10 days to be with my parents. Getting off this drug called kratom(not really the sub for it but whatever it's all part of it.) I will have to use my family bikes(though their town is not anywhere near as bike friendly as mine, super conservative, zero bike lanes) and avoid eating a ton of ice cream and cookies.

As a person who has had issues with drugs, sweets are just like drugs, i give myself an inch and I go a mile.

I need to probably cut out my daily two cookies(thats 560 calories a day I don't need) for my weight to really drop. Otherwise my face is looking lighter and I do not feel as bloated as I did when I got zero exercise. My legs feel ridiculously muscular for a guy who has been pretty flabby his whole life.

Wishing you all luck on your weight loss journey! I see quitting sugar the same way I see quitting drugs.

submitted by /u/manchaca_manzanita
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g76E30

No comments:

Post a Comment