Friday, July 3, 2020

McSuccess!

I(31F) have just started my weight loss journey using the CICO method. I'm currently 74kg 5ft7 and my goal weight is 63kg.

My boyfriend is in great shape and wanted to go to McDonald for lunch (he knows I am starting to eat healthier / wanting to loose weight and is supportive. I am not stopping him eating what he wants, because I feel that I need to get control of my cravings myself and it would be unfair to tell him what to eat). He asked me if I wanted to have McDonalds with him, I thought about it for a minute and even looked up how many calories are in 6 McNuggets (260) but I realised in that moment that I didn't reeeeally want McDonald and it was not worth the calories for something I knew wouldn't satisfy me and I would probably end up getting chips and a drink as well.

I said to my boyfriend I wasn't going to eat anything but I would accompany him there, in my mind this would test my resolve and dedication to my weight loss.

So we get to McDonalds and low and behold I had no craving for their food. I sat with him whilst he eat his meal and at no point did I want anything that he was eating. He even offered me a chip - nope, I didn't want it.

Afterwards I felt so accomplished, I made myself a delicious salad and I am overall feeling so positive for whats to come with my weight loss journey.

To all the little wins that in the end add up to you reaching your future goals.

submitted by /u/colerarso
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3glv7BI

No comments:

Post a Comment