Friday, July 3, 2020

5’5 18yr old female 173>151 in 6 weeks

I don’t know how to add photos on this forum honestly but I’ve made it down over 20 pounds since May 17th! I haven’t followed any exact special diet just eating only 1200 calories a day. With that 1200 calories though I do try to keep my carbs low like about 100-130 per day which isn’t keto but it’s good enough to keep away unhealthier foods and I watch the sodium I’m putting into my body too. Despite this I eat what I want pretty much just smaller portions and 3 structured meals a day with a snack here or there.

For workouts I’ve been doing 30 minutes of hiit every other morning when I get up which burns about 330 calories, on off hiit days I walk 2-3 miles. I haven’t been as intense with working out lately because I went back to work and I’m outside all day which provides some exercise too. Hiit lately has gotten to be a bit of a snore though since I’ve been doing it for so long now, if anyone has any other workouts I should try please let me know! And if anyone else has any tips for me!

For body differences looking back at photographs from the beginning I notice the weight loss in my face, stomach, and thighs the most. I love handles went down significantly but they’re not gone yet! I’m only a pound or so away from being a healthy weight for my height and age.

submitted by /u/devilrosary
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31GfpNt

No comments:

Post a Comment