Friday, July 3, 2020

9 days in and I'm seeing results! 31F, 5'5" SW: 183lb CW: 178.8lb GW: 135lb

I started CICO 9 days ago and haven't missed a day of logging so far. It's definitely helped me cut down on my snacking. I'm also a FTM breastfeeding an almost 6mo old so I have to consume 1800 calories minimum to keep my supply up.

So far so good! I know this is mostly water weight but it's still encouraging to see a change. After reaching the end of a C25k trainer app (I did Zombie Run C25k) I was motivated to see if I could lose the baby weight and then some since I was overweight prior to pregnancy. I've been hungrier than ever breastfeeding and haven't seen the scale budge in months since my initial weight loss during the first 2 weeks postpartum. I always thought calorie counting would be too hard but I had a baby so I feel like I can do anything now!

We are planning to try for baby #2 next year and I'm planning to continue using the LoseIt app throughout my next pregnancy and year of postpartum so I can maintain a healthy weight throughout.

submitted by /u/chaoticwings
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gsPWLL

No comments:

Post a Comment