Friday, July 3, 2020

Today is a good day! 50lbs down and *nearly* healthy BMI

*** shameless self promotion ***

The people in my life are sick of hearing about my weight loss but I couldn't not share this...

I stepped on the scales this morning and was super excited to weigh 160lb. I started my weight loss journey in August 2018 and throughout the later part of 2018 people were commenting on my weight loss. It wasn't until January 2019 felt brave enough to step on the scales and weighed 209. I always say 210 was my starting weight but in reality it was probably a lot more. Either way I'm celebrating today as I am at least 50lbs down! My BMI is also nearly in the healthy range at 25.1. And the cherry on the cake is I am only 6lbs away from my (first) goal weight.

I am so happy I might even try and dig out and old photo (not that many exist) and head on over to /progresspics to celebrate!

Happy weekend all!

submitted by /u/BrightBlueBecky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VEUzdm

No comments:

Post a Comment