Thursday, July 2, 2020

Tips for eating healthy/weight loss when homeless

So, I really want to start to eat healthy and try to lose weight, but I have no way to get stable food. I have a job and I make decent money, but I’ve been couch surfing (living at my boyfriend’s parents house sometimes with friends).

That means I don’t really have a kitchen to cook in or a place to keep groceries. If I eat it’s either because I found food to eat at work, I get fast food before work, or occasionally my boyfriend’s mom will make food.

I’m frustrated because I keep gaining weight from the fast food, even though I’m not really getting good nutrients. Finding my own place isn’t an option because I’m barely scraping by without having to pay rent. It’s especially difficult because fast food can be expensive, especially when it’s the source of all of my food.

I know this is an outlier-type situation, but does anyone have advice for me to be able to buy healthy pre-made meals that won’t break the bank? Or does anyone know how else I could lose weight if changing my fast-food diet isn’t really feasible?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Bananaenvious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NNiqmW

No comments:

Post a Comment