Wednesday, July 1, 2020

NSV i now enjoy food in a completely different way.

So before i went onto weight loss, the only enjoyment i got out of food was the amount and the taste. The more and tastier it was, the better the food was.

Now i realize that there is so much more to enjoy with food. I dont enjoy eating an entire 150g back of chips anymore, or taking big scoops of icecream. I enjoy eating food, knowing that the food im eating is helping me get healthy, there is another part to it now. A psychological part to it. When i eat and i realize this food is helping me the entire experience of that food becomes 100x better.

Today i bought a 40g bag of chips, around 210kcal. Thats not alot for a snack and wont push me over my daily calories. Just knowing that i ate that, and ill still lose weight made the entire experience of eating those chips better. Now its so that i might even enjoy eating less amount of food than i would if i had more, because i know its helping me. I think about this everytime i eat a snack or anything, and i realize that when i weigh myself at the end of the week all the food ive eaten and enjoyed is what has helped me lose weight that week.

This means i dont see eating snacks as cheating at all, i honestly dont like calling it cheating because i guess it kind of carries the connotation that what im doing is wrong. What i am doing is satiating a need i have for sweets or whatever while still losing weight. Im helping myself, not destroying for myself.

Now this is just how i see it ofcourse, feel free to share your own thoughts!

submitted by /u/BlessedTacoDevourer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YN1bIG

No comments:

Post a Comment