Saturday, October 17, 2020

Am I eating enough?

Hey everyone!

I’ve been lurking around this sub for a while and seeing everyone’s stories has been so inspirational that I wanted to share and maybe get some advice.

A little background— I started my weight loss journey August 17th. Since then, I have steadily lost 16 lbs. Not as quickly as others nor as quick as I would like, but I know that’s a big deal for me. My workouts are usually 40-60 min of power walking on the treadmill followed by 30-50 min of weight machines. I average burning 700-900 calories a day with exercise. Since I have PCOS, I’m on a low carb/high protein diet. No more than 50g carbs and I try to keep my protein around 90-100g. I sort of intermittent fast by eating between noon to 8 or 8:30pm and I average about 1100 calories a day. I actually have trouble eating more bc I’m full from my meals. I’m aware of the TDEE calculator but I’m still having trouble understanding it. It says I can have 1800 with a calorie deficit of 500 but again, since I have a low carb diet, that’s green veggies and protein so I’m full faster lol i just want to make sure I’m healthy about this since I know weight loss can be tricky with those of us who have had unhealthy relationships with food.

So I guess what I’m wondering is am I eating enough? And if I’m not, is that why I’m not losing at the pace I want to? I’m f/28, 5’3” if that helps.

submitted by /u/re_stcks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3563FUB

No comments:

Post a Comment