Saturday, October 17, 2020

My weight loss story

Few years ago I fell into severe depression. I was on medications which makes me hungry all day long, especially on sweets. I have also eaten at restaurants or fast foods.

I went from 75kg (165 pounds) to over 150 kg (330 pounds). My blood pressure was super high and I my sugar level was skyrocketing. I have to take medications for that as well.

Playing with my kids, family trips and any other activities was not available for me, because after few steps I was feeling that I'm going to die in a sec.

All that depression and my weight makes me even more depressed and anxious.

It took me over 2 years to finally understand that I need to do something. My family needs me.

I went to my doctor and I told him that I have found a Keto diet in the internet and I want to try. He said if I'm going to replace carbs for fat I will die within a year. He tried to convince me to eat alot of vegetables and fruits, but I wasn't listening to him and decided to try anyway.

This was my best decision in my life. I was losing weigh very rapidly.

When I lost around 20kg (44 pounds) I started to feeling better. I've even decided to go outside with my family.

We have a trips around UK and always after that we liked to eat something at restaurants.

Because I was on the diet I have to read thorough all the menu before I could order anything. This was a time waster for me.

One day after back to home I've decided to create a tool which will help me and people like me find restaurants and their keto meal options around my location. No more wasting my time.

It took me over 4 months to create an online tool where you could find healthy restaurants nearby your location. You can select any type of diet. For example if you select Keto then all keto friendly restaurants nearby your location will pop up on the screen. Nutrition values are also included.

Within a year I lost over 50kg (110 pounds). Family and restaurant trips have become a pleasure. I was so motivated that I even learned how to become I programmer.

From unhappy fat guy I went to smaller and happier version of my self.

https://litediner.com/Welcome

submitted by /u/litediner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lWO94d

No comments:

Post a Comment