Saturday, October 17, 2020

Losing weight but my waist isn’t really making a difference?

My weight loss journey started when I weighed in at 134lbs in the beginning of august and today I’m 116.2lbs but it’ll fluctuate throughout the day and Ill weight like 118 after eating and whatnot, (also forgot to add I’m 4’11) I will like to mention I’m a new mom, I’m working out to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight because I literally stuffed my face when I was pregnant (No I do not breastfeed) I’ve already spoken to my doctor and he said it was fine to begin working out after 40 days. Before my pregnancy I was 108lbs which includes the baggy jeans I would wear at the time. my waist was smaller and a size 8 would fit loosely on me which i loved because of the look it gave with the jeans. I was about a size 4 I would say. My question is, is it possible to lose weight but my waist stays the same? I’m not worried about my hips at the moment, I’m just wondering if my waist will ever fit my jeans again the way I liked? Is it possible to get a smaller waist without going down any extra pounds? I really don’t want to go any lower than my pre-pregnancy weight but I’m also unsure if reaching my pre-pregnancy will give me the same body I had before as far as my waist goes, (again I’m not really concerned about my thighs or my hips) is there any workouts that help get a smaller waist, if so which ones help? Look I don’t mind buying new clothes but if I can avoid it, I will... being that majority of jeans I own are vintage. however I will donate them if I’m never able to fit into them again. It’s just really discouraging at the moment being that I’m still wearing my maternity pants..

Any advice will be appreciated

submitted by /u/amywut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H7H4Pu

No comments:

Post a Comment