Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Balancing Social life during Weight Loss

Sup reddit. Anyone else find themselves pretty socially isolated when going through a health kick or trying to drop some weight?

Before covid, in January I hit a goal of having lost 75 pounds and went into maintenance mode. Felt great! Then when everything shut down, I lost access to my gym, and had noo motivation to try at home workouts. That along with eating comfort food during quarantine led to me falling off the wagon hard.

Now that things are stabilized, I have been trying to work hard on getting back to goal. Going to Jiu Jitsu about 3-4 times a week and squeezing in 2 days of lifting. This along with making sure I'm eating clean, I tend to avoid temptations like boozing with friends or going out to eat. This has led me to feel kind of socially isolated to stick to these good habits. I'm single too, so naturally would like to not fully sacrifice social outings.

Any other people experience the same? How do you balance it out to where you still have a social life, but stick to your discipline?

submitted by /u/SWIMjk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m0cqqf

No comments:

Post a Comment