Thursday, October 15, 2020

I am scared to start my weight loss journey.

Hey guys, I’m a new comer to this Reddit. I’m 17 years old and 154kg. I am 6 foot 7 and I have struggled with weight my entire life through overconsumption of food.

I’m scared of telling my parents that I want to loose weight. It’s not that they are judge mental or anything but it’s just an awkward conversation to have. They have previously put my up for swimming classes and even signed me up to the gym but I didn’t take it seriously, however, now I have motivation like I never have before. It’s just really hard for me to have the conversation with them.

Secondly, I am scared of going to the gym. I am scared of being judged for what I look like. I live in dubai and people here are really judgy and there’s no real way to get around it.

Lastly, I don’t know when to go to the gym. The best times. I don’t know what to do when I get there. I don’t even know how to start when I go. Do I focus on cardio because my main goal is weight loss or do i mix it up.

Can someone please offer me advice for myself as well as any others in my situation.

submitted by /u/hgfdfghgg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dskr40

No comments:

Post a Comment