Monday, October 12, 2020

Being spurned by love is making me exercise every day.

What can i say, I've lost about 80 pounds in 2 years. went from 460 to 370. I'm still obese but any weight loss to me was progress.

i think since I've lost that much I've gotten content with my weight instead of trying to lower it more. I've started to believe that if i just ate better and less, i would lose weight. However i realized that while i do eat less now, my eating habits have remained the same. Junk food. i have been thinking alot about this lately but it all came to a head this last week.

A friend i was interested in romantically told another friend that she would go out with me, if only i wasn't so out of shape (fat). This one hurt to hear but its the truth. Even tho I'm a adult , the paint still hurt my heart and sadness came rushing in just like when i was a child. In order to clear my mind i opted to go on long walks anytime i felt sad. Which of course led to me walking every single day. I surpassed my previous walking limits and i make sure i don't stop till i am physically sore and covered in sweat.

i don't know if its the heart break or the fact that I'm exercising every day but i don't feel like eating much anymore. Regardless this is the first time in my life that I've walked for 1 week non-stop. Yesterday was Sunday and for the first time ever i actually felt like walking. So i did. i walked my 1.5 miles within 30 mins which seemed impossible to me just last month.

It seems that in my quest to feel pain somewhere else other than my heart i might of developed a hobby. Ill keep you guys updated on my weight loss.

Goodluck to us all.

submitted by /u/Cacamaster817
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lALA7K

No comments:

Post a Comment